Hispaw River Trip ( Shan State)
$ 88/per person
Private tour for boat ridding and amazing scenery with the mountains around beautiful valleys and fruit plantations along the river.
River Trip ( Half day tour )
- 08:00 >> pick up at Hotel and walk to Jetty
for boat ride. Boat ride for 1 hour upstream along the Dothawaddy river.
- Enjoy the amazing scenery with the mountains around
beautiful valleys and fruit plantations along the river. Next we will have a 45
mins trekking trip to 150 yrs old Tai
- We will see the fruit plantations, pineapple, papaya
and orange farms during the walk.
- Then we will head back to boat and continue to
ancient shan village after visiting of Monastery . We will head back to Hsipaw
for lunch after ancient shan village.
- After lunch, we will visit the little Bagan (Ancient
pagoda Zone) and back to Hotel.
- English Speaking Guide
- Including boat fees
- Healthy Lunch (Local organic food)
- Mineral water
- Coffee/ Tea break & Snacks
- Meals (dinner)
- Bagan Zone fee
- Drinks, Beverages, Tips, Personal Expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the “Services
Include” section a above
- The entry fees for sightseeing places